All content is (c) Texas Online Radio ~ 2011 or respective artist. / Not available for reprint or circulation without proper approval and/or syndication rights. Site best viewed full screen. F11 ~ If you'd like to leave a comment, click on the post header or scroll to the bottom of the post. Take your time, enjoy the site! Thanks.
Words of Wisdom
"Time is what we want most, but what we use the worst."
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Did you know... 6/7/2011
* The Soviet Union was the first country to have a spacecraft on the moon – not the Unites States. In 1959, Luna 2 was the first craft to crash-land on the moon. In February, 1966, Luna 9 was the first soft-landed craft on the moon which relayed back pictures. Four months later, the United States landed its first craft on the moon (Surveyor I).
* Al Capone’s older brother was a policeman in Nebraska.
* In China, the brides wear Red!
* There are more dogs in Paris than people.
* The pupils in a goats eyes are rectangular.
* The phrase “Beam me up, Scotty” was never actually spoken in any Star Trek television episode or film.
* Until the 1800s, Turkish women suspected of cheating were tied in a sack with cats and thrown into the ocean.
and so it goes...
Question : It took three different actors to portray Darth Vader! Can you name them?
Answer : James Earl Jones - Voice
David Prowse - Body
Sebastian Shaw - Face
posted by Theo ~ 6.7.2011
Posted by Admin at 3:25 PM