All content is (c) Texas Online Radio ~ 2011 or respective artist. / Not available for reprint or circulation without proper approval and/or syndication rights. Site best viewed full screen. F11 ~ If you'd like to leave a comment, click on the post header or scroll to the bottom of the post. Take your time, enjoy the site! Thanks.
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Did you know... 6/7/2011
* The Soviet Union was the first country to have a spacecraft on the moon – not the Unites States. In 1959, Luna 2 was the first craft to crash-land on the moon. In February, 1966, Luna 9 was the first soft-landed craft on the moon which relayed back pictures. Four months later, the United States landed its first craft on the moon (Surveyor I).
* Al Capone’s older brother was a policeman in Nebraska.
* In China, the brides wear Red!
* There are more dogs in Paris than people.
* The pupils in a goats eyes are rectangular.
* The phrase “Beam me up, Scotty” was never actually spoken in any Star Trek television episode or film.
* Until the 1800s, Turkish women suspected of cheating were tied in a sack with cats and thrown into the ocean.
and so it goes...
Question : It took three different actors to portray Darth Vader! Can you name them?
Answer : James Earl Jones - Voice
David Prowse - Body
Sebastian Shaw - Face
posted by Theo ~ 6.7.2011
Posted by Admin at 3:25 PM